- Add 1 Tablespoon coconut oil (or olive oil) to frying pan & heat on medium low while you slice onion.
- Add 2 - 3 thin slices of large peeled onion separated into rings. (Pan is hot enough when onion sizzles.)
- Blot two 1/8" slices tofu on paper towel and add to pan. (Sprinkle each slide lightly with curry powder if desired. Turn pan to low and sprinkle with more oil if needed.
- Add 7 - 8 snow peas sliced in 4-5 pieces each (or 1/4 zucchini chopped in bite-size pieces).
- Add large handful fresh spinach leaves. Cover for 1 minute to steam spinach.
- Whisk 1 egg with 1 teaspoon almond milk. Season with sea salt & pepper to taste. Pour over top of scramble. (tofu will break into pieces) Slide edges of egg drizzled scramble toward center with spatula.
- Cook another minute or until lightly set. Leave on burner while you get your plate.
- Slide onto plate with spatula.
Appetizing and nutritious!